Now this has to be my favorite list I’ve ever put together. Here are (some,) of my favorite Male kpop idols . In no particular order, even though by now alot of you should know who my biases are. Everyone on this list is EXTRA talented, I just know if kpop was americanized , they’d also be popular over there as well.
1. Jungkook- I know I said no particular order, but my number 1 has to be number one. He’s after all the golden maknae. And my favorite person on this entire planet.
2. Baekhyun- my little bacon has quickly become one of my favorite people, not only his talent, but his hyper personality and humourous wit makes you instantly fall inlove with him. Let’s not forget those cheeks.
SOFT BOY HOUR
3. Suho- now we get into soft hours, if you would have told 14 year old Shanise that 29 year old Shanise would have a thing for soft men, she’d laugh in your face. I used to LOVE a bad boy/ dickhead, so the fact that I’ve now been introduced to soft gentle men, I love it here and im never leaving. From his soft spoken manner,to his soft singing voice, to his soft but firm leadership skills, suho instantly stole my heart.
4. Do- A insane POWERFUL R&b voice but the most simple, sweet and quiet personality. You almost forget he’s in one of the biggest kpop groups in the world or even forget he’s sitting there. He’s comfortable with blending in to the background and letting his members take the lead. Which I can relate to. He also never really talks unless he has something important to say, which I also love. It’s easy to look over him and think of him as boring. I don’t, I just think Do is the sweetest thing. And I wanna protect this little plump lip boy from the world. There’s something special about his quietness.
5 . Minho- I’ve just been introduced to Mr. Flaming personality , and thought ” oh my god he is so FINE” . I would have NEVER thought he was in the maknae line or so soft and cute outside the stage. He’s literally a big giant adorable baby. And I’m not offering my hand in marriage, but I’m also NOT offering my hand . Also didn’t realize he was this insane rapper. He literally loves his members so much and always dotes on them. And he’s GREAT with kids. Whoever marrys him is gonna be so lucky.
6. Onew- the president of Soft boy. He just makes my heart melt into a puddle and makes me wanna bake cookies and cakes for him. And listen to him quietly explain his day. And do puzzles together. Look I wanna live that cottage core life with onew.
now on to the kpop boys that eat up the stage every time and have me double question who my bias is- EVERY SINGLE TIME.
7. Taemin- truly the devil child of shinee. He’s so chaotic and a literal spoiler king. He’s hilarious but when he gets on STAGE, my son leaves NO CRUMBS. NONE!! And everyone is well fed.
8. Jimin- so much chaotic good in this little body. Jimin will get on stage and have you questioning your entire bias line. He’s so POWERFUL and mighty. If jimin asked for my first born- I’d happily hand it over. And you’d be wise to do the same.
9. Kai- man, kai gets on stage and performs like the rent is due EVERY DAMN TIME. He never lets you rest, and his solo album- FULL OF BOOTY POPPING BOPS. He would be on my soft boy list, If it wasn’t for all the times he gets on stage and looses his damn mind. DEMON. Mmh kai is the cultural reset kpop needed. And that’s FACTS.
10. Taehyung- would also be on my soft boy list, but have you seen tae perform?!? He gives off this grandpa vibe in everyday life then gets on stage and becomes a whole entire hoe, and for that reason alone, I will stan for LIFE. I love me a grandpa acting hoe.
These are my favorite kpop boys, just off the top of my head and the ones I’m most invested in. did any of your favorites make the list? And which do you prefer more? The demon line? Or soft boy line?