Here is my list of female artist who deserve better from their label and more hype! They’ve been through enough, support these ladies!!!
1. Demi lovato- although I will argue she stands in her own way a lot.
2.bea Miller- the girl can SING. And everything she releases is a bop so who isn’t she more popular?!
3. Sabrina carpenter – born from Disney but the girl has pipes !! And has a lot of bops.
4.little mix- we already know how I feel about them. I have a dozen posts about it.
5. Jojo- she literally just released a documentary about how shitty the business has been to her. She deserves to be just as big as Ariana grande! I said what I said. Jojo did it first.
Some bops to celebrate being a woman all day everyday!
1. Bea Miller- bitch
2.mae muller -dick
3. Little mix -salute
4.destinys child-independent women
5. The entire birds of prey soundtrack-you’re welcome🗡🔥
6. Halsey- nightmare
7. The cheetah girls- girl power
8.the cheetah girls-Cinderella
9. Cardi b-Bodak yellow
10. Beyoncé- upgrade you
11. Little mix -power
12.little mix – Joan of arc
13. Miley Cyrus -mothers daughter
I will probably add more as I think of them. But these are my current faves. And I cannot get enough of the birds of prey soundtrack!!!
The coolest around, actress and singer Ryan destiny! I feel if we and Hollywood hype her up the way she deserves, she could be right up there with zendaya! Her fashion sense- AMAZING. She’s bad as hell 🔥
Today’s black artist spotlight is on
miss NORMANI. Thank god she left fifth harmony , because they were holding this black goddess BACK. She is THRIVING BITCH. She’s a fenty model/spokesperson, she’s on birds of prey soundtrack, and she recently performed and shut DOWN the vmas. And her single motivation is a bop!! Normani said SLEEP ON ME IF YOU WANT TO!
Today’s black artist spotlight is on..
One of my favorite artists ever: FKA TWIGS. She is seriously the most talented and insane artist ever! If you’ve never listened to twigs , you are seriously missing out!
Jojo is gearing up to release her upcoming 4th album, and she’s been having some fire red carpet moments. Here are some of my favorites!
her stylist doesn’t ever need to LEAVE OR GET OUT. (True jojo fans will get the pun)
Today’s black history month spotlight is on
Megan thee stallion.