- Fuck boys are for little girls who have time on their hands and nothing to do. Not women with plans , goals and ambition. Drop them . You know Them when you see them
- Drama is pointless and literally gives you a migraine. Stay clear of EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT BRINGS IT.
- Paying bills is an unnecessary necessity unfortunately but makes you feel like a real life grown up with your shit together.
- Paying your bills ahead of time makes you feel even better
- You’re a little ocd now and have become uneasy when areas are dirty. (I think I’m turning into my mother)
- Your work ethic has approved. You’re taking on more but you’re also getting tired faster
- Drink LOTS OF WATER. And wine but mostly WATER
- YOU’VE been working out a lot this year. Keep it up. Your body thanks you
- You smell bullshit a mile away and don’t put up with it no matter who it’s from.
- When something bothers you… speak up or it’ll continue to bother you.
- You plan on going back to school full time In January. ( keep that promise)
- You plan to move out in the next two years. (Keep to it)
- Youre into planning and making lists now. (Real life old lady in the making)
- You rather go get dinner and drinks versus going to a hott sweaty club.
- Which brings us here… you’ve drank way too much between 21-27 and now you can barley drink at all.( sad times)
- You like routine and order When things do not go as planned or the routine changes it bothers you DEEPLY.
- You HATE asking for help and get it done faster when you don’t have to ask anyone.
- People in their early 20s have NOTHING in common with you shanise. You’re almost 30 sister. Stop trying to hang with the young folks. And it explains why they aggravate you. ( damn youths)
- You’re gaining more patience with children ( maybe they’re coming for you sooner than you think.
- You’ve been acutely aware of the fact that your getting older and have been secretly holding on to childish things and childish ways. It’s okay, let go. 29 and your 30s are gonna be AWESOME.
- 28 hasn’t been that bad either.
- Boys who don’t have their shit together doesn’t appeal to you.
- Boys in general does nothing for you.
- Now a MAN….
- you’re worth so much more than you give yourself credit for. You’re doing so much better than you give yourself credit for. You got this.
” Jamie. Jameson. James. Is warmth. Like literally happiness and warmth wrapped in a blanket. Is protection feeling so safe and protected against all that is wrong . Is bad jokes and even more so -inappropriate jokes at the wrong times. Is being ever so patient when you’re in a mood ( which is a lot) is the best hugger and cuddle man boy on the PLANET. Like I said he feels like home and warmth. It’s 1000 stupid nicknames and still having the ability to come up with more. Is inside jokes- dirty inside jokes. Is breakups and makeups and breakups again. (One day we’ll get it right) is the most gentle soul I’ve ever known. Also maybe the sweetest soul I’ve ever known. Sometimes you meet people who are like real life angels and you don’t deserve them at the moment. But you just know they’re crossing your path for a reason. He’s warmth and happiness wrapped in a blanket. He’s home💔”
“Honestly depression isn’t kind. It kills people and we know these are facts. Yet we still treat fragile depressed people like shit. Life can really suck sometimes. Like it isn’t all rainbows and unicorns. It’s blood , stress and tears. It’s your mind telling you you’ll never be worth anything. You’re nothing. It’s crying yourself to sleep some nights and waking up with a headache. It’s spending days in the bed. It’s functioning like a normal person at work then getting home and just sitting in one spot for hours. It’s daydreaming constantly about happy times and the day it’ll all end. It’s pushing yourself through it day by day even when you don’t want to. It’s loneliness. It’s emptiness. It’s just a black hole. It’s not talking about it cause it’s hard to explain and nobody really cares anyway. I’ll tell you honestly depression is NOT KIND, so maybe you should be… just a little if anything”
It’s only taken me a month and seeing this film twice for me to write a total NON bias review. To start things off: I LOVED THIS FILM( almost as much as the first). It was the perfect follow up to the first film. The adult actors were PERFECTLY casted. And it was almost uncanny seeing how much they copied the mannerisms of the younger cast. The acting was brilliant and I was surprised to leave the theater feeling so full of emotion and heartbroken. This film left me so sad. Which is weird , because I know it’s supposed to be a “horror film ” but I just didn’t find it scary at all.🤷🏾♀️ I mean there were some scary jump moments don’t get me wrong. But it was much more funnier and heartbreaking than scary. I DID not like the graphics and how the monsters or the adult losers fears looked. It looked so cgi and fake I couldn’t help but laugh. I wished they would have used more practical effects instead. It totally takes you out of the moment because it looks so CHEESY. They also cgied pennywise way to much in this film for my liking. Like it wasn’t necessary at all. Overall it was still a great end to pennywise and a great follow up film. Bill skarsgaurd is amazing. And I would love to see him in more big roles. ( and I’m also down to see him as the joker or any other villain in this new Batman). Bill hader totally surprised me as Richie. I knew he could bring the comedy but I was shocked when he brought the drama and made me cry so hard. Everyone did amazing. I don’t think anyone outshined anyone. They all played their parts BEAUTIFULLY. Shout out to Stan the man for breaking my heart 15 mins into the film. Also the homophobic opening scene was hard to watch and unsettling. But perfect to open the film. I give this masterpiece a 5/5. We will let the cheesy graphics slide because everything else was AMAZING.
September was full of healing and separation. September was full of the old me mixed with the new me. September was full of anxiety and trying new things on my own. September was full of healing. September was forgiving for the past and moving forward. September was falling fast inlove again. September was full of belly laughs and face kisses. September was full of sorrys. September was full of healing. September was staying away from drama and people who bring it. September I’m so grateful for you. You came and gone so fast. But your impact will last a lifetime. Thankyou❤️ because of you I NOW love September’s.
remember some years ago that fim(Freddy vs Jason) that we’d all like to forget? Well I personally think they should have done a Freddy vs pennywise. Think about it, they’re some of the most iconic and scary horror icons out there. They BOTH operate on using your mind to scare you. And using your deep darkest fears against you. They also use jokes and belittle you while trying to kill you. And… they don’t kill you right away… they play with you awhile then BAM… you’re dead. So who’s the strongest and scariest?! Who would win in a battle?! Who would you rather fight?! Pennywise vs FReddy Kruger and GO🎙
by now we’ve all seen both interpretations of mr pennywise the dancing clown. So in your opinion who’s the best PENNYWISE 🤡? I have to go with bill Skarsgard 🤷🏾♀️ the acting was just AMAZING. And he completely embodies pennywise. Granted mr. curry laid out the amazing groundwork for bill and made us all afraid of clowns in the 90s. There’s just something about bills pennywise that’s unnerving. Out of the two I would be more afraid of bill than curry. Whats your thoughts?
- IT-chapter 2
- Scary stories to tell in the dark
- Ready or Not
I generally start celebrating Halloween and fall in August so I’m way behind . Here’s some spooky shows to watch to get you in the spirit for HALLOWEEN🎃🎃
- The vampire diaries- Netflix/dvd/shoebox
- The originals-Netflix/dvd/showbox
- The walking dead
- Hemlock grove
- American horror story
- The haunting of hill house
- Are you afraid of the dark-Reboot
I watched an interview with em rata and was pleasantly surprised how charming and funny she was. What made me annoyed was that the audience didn’t find her funny at all. When whatever talk show host would show a hot picture of her, the audience cheered and hooted. Then when she would try and make a joke they got quiet. Now this all could be down to the fact she’s not very funny🤷🏾♀️ , but that could also be said for every mediocre white actor/musician that shows up and is suddenly super fucking hilarious. Which leads me to think just because she’s Hott she can’t be funny. The same goes for Megan Fox who we ALL gave a hard time back in her transformer days! And because she was branded this SUPER HOTT UNTOUCHABLE ACTRESS nobody ever took her serious. Flash forward like 10 years and she’s comfortable and able to show us her amazing personality and how actually funny she is. And to which people STILL give her a hard time about being too “hott”. So I wanna know why can’t conventional pretty girls be funny too?! Nobody blinks an eye at any polher or Tina fey! And why? I think it’s time to break down these stereotypes and stop judging people from their looks. ALOT of attractive people are actually funny too. All I’m saying is if you’re gonna laugh at the Chris Hemsworths and jake gyllenhalls ,then laugh at the em ratas and Megan Fox’s.