I’m finally getting around to talking about my favorite songs off the absolute banger that is “OBSESSION”. You already know how Amazing the album was about to be when the first single was ” OBSESSION”. So here are my top 5 picks.
1. Yayaya- literally my favorite song at the moment and putting me in such a spring feel good mood. I wish D.O could’ve been on this song. He would have killed it.
2. OBSESSION- this song was my introduction to EXO and what an introduction it was. I was obsessed to say the least.
3. Groove- listen suho and CHEN LITERALLY MURDER THIS SONG. Omg!!! Chen’s vocals are just pure HEAVEN. He’s without a doubt my favorite male vocalist ever. No question, he’s the GOAT. And suhos angelic vocals are just perfect for this song. This whole song is just a BOP.
4. Jekyll- I should’ve known from the title of the song, it was gonna be a BOP.
5. Baby you are- another feel good spring/summer song. Perfect for car trips and rolling your windows down to get fresh hair. I feel like this song would be played alot on the radio during summer and in the malls.
This ENTIRE album is just such a vibe and puts you in a good mood. Which you wouldn’t get from the packaging and the concepts. This was “Dark Exo”, but most of the album was light and soft.
Overall, this was a great introduction to Exo and I can’t wait to dive into their other albums.
I wasn’t gonna let this moment pass without taking about it! Oh you know, just korea it girl things. Being fashion editor’s for vouge. No big deal.
Except it’s actually a huge deal . Jennie is out here just collecting brands and getting opportunities left and right. Really showing everyone how it’s done. There’s only ONE jennie kim and she’s killing it. All while remaining humble as ever.
And look how stunning she is, can’t wait for the other photos to be released.
The Category is FACE and Aespa is SERVING!!! just look at them, when these photos dropped I was speechless. The girls are covering this months Dazed Korea and they look amazing.
Can you believe how MY stays winning?! Aespa really is THAT rookie girl group. I keep saying it and they keep raising the bar and proving it. It’s just facts at this point.
I do have to point out my honorable mentions from this shoot: NINGNING AND GISELLE ARE KILLING IT!!! Ningning looks like a legit high fashion model. That’s my GIRL. THIS makes me even more excited for that comeback and the album. Come on through AESPA!!!!
I’ll be honest, it took me a while to listen to this ALBUM. I just wasn’t ready for another ariana album and I wasn’t hyped for one. She had just released two albums back to back and the lead single positions seemed so bland as a title track. But I caved and listened to the entire album and miss grande has done it again!! And like I said, I don’t how positions was chosen as the lead single when the entire album is FULL of bops. Anyways I give positions 5/5. She really doesn’t miss when it comes to making a great pop/rb album.
It was hard to pick a top 5, but here she goes.
2.just like magic 3.off the table
Honorable mention: safety net Have you listened to positions yet? And what’s your favorite?