They’ve done it again! Break up song is a BOP. And it’s currently number 1 in like 15 countries!!! Not to mention they put out the song and the lyric video AND the Spotify vertical video out in the same day!!!! Which they’ve never done EVER. Not to jinx it but their new team might be ok to something. Anyway the single is a fun 80s themed song about not staying heartbroken and dancing the night away. Simple yet so effective. And the girls seem to genuinely really be excited about it. I’m so happy for them and this just could be the hit to FINALLY break America. Go listen and stream break up song ❤️👌🏿.
I don’t know what’s in the water but everyone is releasing bop after bop today and it’s put me in such a good mood.
Here are the the BOPS that were released today. Go and stream them! And afcourse they’re all by women.
1. Little mix- break up song. DeadASS I’ve been listening to this song for 5 hours straight. Might be my favorite little mix song ever!
2. Dua lipa -break my heart. Sis released a third single and a album and they’re BOTH BOPS!!👏👏
3.haille steinfield- i Love yous. She’s just coming out of nowhere making little bops. Good for her👏
Here is my list of female artist who deserve better from their label and more hype! They’ve been through enough, support these ladies!!!
1. Demi lovato- although I will argue she stands in her own way a lot.
2.bea Miller- the girl can SING. And everything she releases is a bop so who isn’t she more popular?!
3. Sabrina carpenter – born from Disney but the girl has pipes !! And has a lot of bops.
4.little mix- we already know how I feel about them. I have a dozen posts about it.
5. Jojo- she literally just released a documentary about how shitty the business has been to her. She deserves to be just as big as Ariana grande! I said what I said. Jojo did it first.
Remember my last little mix post when I said the girls wouldn’t make it if they didn’t seriously change everything up?! How this last album/ single could make or break them?! Well I guess they listened. They seem to have learned from past mistakes and are switching it up. This past Monday started the new era and everyday we’ve been getting content, which is very unlike them. And tomorrow (Friday) we will have the new single and lyric video, again VERY unlike them. They usually tease the single. Release two weeks later. Then we get the single art another two weeks later and then the video like a month later. Imagine how tired we were. The new single is called break up song which is a generic title but good promo ,because everytime someone looks up break up song, their song will pop up! The teasers have shown that it’s gonna be short and sweet(perfect for radio play) and it’s heavenly 80s influenced! Which is my favorite time period for music and the 80s theme is very popular right now.( stranger things) I can’t wait to hear the entire thing and will be back with a first reaction to update you all. This could finally be the single to break America!!!!!!
Here are some of the films I’ve watched in the last few weeks that were AMAZING.
1. Knives out- now I get the hype around it. Amazing performance from Everyone. Especially Chris Evans. I love him as there hero, but love him even more as the bad guy.
2.the invisible man. Now upon seeing the commercials I will admit I thought it looked a bit silly. But oh man oh man this is without a doubt one of the best films of 2020. Elizabeth Moss is a BEAST!! And carries this entire movie on her back !
3. The gentlemen. What a pleasant surprise. I happen to be one of those girls who can enjoy a little man ensemble nonsense film from time to time. Especially when the men are handsome. This film is an excellent film though and I’m surprised I didn’t hear to much praise about it when it came out. It’s super clever and funny. And everyone gives an outstanding performance.
4.zombieland 2. Not much to say about this one other than I enjoyed it very much . And it’s what you expect from a zombie comedy.
What have you been watching in self isolation? Any of these films?
We are living in scary uncertain times. Two weeks ago I was going into spring break after taking my exams and planning two vacations for April. Now both of those have been cancelled and my college has transferred all classes online. The future seems uncertain and so far away as we’ve been ordered to stay inside and keep at least 6 ft between us. In the light of what seems like “the end of the world” I’ve decided to compile a corona virus list. Aka things to do while you’re at home in between work or school so you don’t go stir crazy.
1. Netflix. Hulu or Disney plus! Catch up on all your shows you’ve been to busy to watch and or start new ones.
2.workout. Now gyms and such might be closed but you can go for walks and or go running outside.
3.which brings us to number 3 make sure and get some sunlight!!! It’s very important to get some vitamin D especially if you’re suffering from anxiety or depression! Don’t forget to soak up some sun. Even if you’re just sitting on your porch.
4.pray/meditate. You don’t have to be super religious to pray. You can pray to the Universe and just ask for guidance. And meditation will help you calm any worry’s or stress this situation has undoubtedly put on you.
5. Read . Finish that book you started years ago or start a new one.
6. Start baking! What better way than to start up a tasty hobby. It can be fun to involve the kids too.
7.have random dance parties! Also great to include the kids!! It will really lift your spirits!
8. Play board games! Another fun way to just relax and bring the family together for some innocent fun.
9. Stay positive! I know this seems hard now a days and the media is nothing but bad news lately. But nothing bad ever came out staying positive .
Just some of the few amazing photos from Harry’s recent photo shoot! I love how comfortable he is in himself and how he’s destroying the social norms!! I know he’s not the first man to do so( Michael Jackson. Bowie. Prince. Freddy Mercury) but he’s one of the few to do so in my generation! I think it’s important for young boys to see you can be whatever you want! Just because you wear makeup or carry a purse doesn’t mean you’re gay or whatever. ( but also if you’re gay you are still valid and amazing btw) let’s all destroy the social norms!!!
Some bops to celebrate being a woman all day everyday!
1. Bea Miller- bitch
2.mae muller -dick
3. Little mix -salute
4.destinys child-independent women
5. The entire birds of prey soundtrack-you’re welcome🗡🔥
6. Halsey- nightmare
7. The cheetah girls- girl power
8.the cheetah girls-Cinderella
9. Cardi b-Bodak yellow
10. Beyoncé- upgrade you
11. Little mix -power
12.little mix – Joan of arc
13. Miley Cyrus -mothers daughter
I will probably add more as I think of them. But these are my current faves. And I cannot get enough of the birds of prey soundtrack!!!