Kpop has hundreds of Groups. Most of them are really good, alot of them tend to take the backseat to the more mainstream and popular groups, so you would never know about them unless you’re really into kpop.
I was introduced to BTS, and I only intended on fully stanning BTS and being done.
Then I fully got into Blackpink and became a full-time stan and after that I blacked out and ended up having 5 ultimate groups.
3.BTS 4.EXO 5.AESPA
So how did I pick these groups to stan!?
I would say they picked me and it was all uphill from there, but I’ll break it down for you in this post.
1. If the music is good, you’ve peeked my interest.
2. If I can watch your interviews and find myself smiling the whole 15 min interview or laughing my ass off, you’ve pretty much got me. Personality is so important to me as you can be GORGEOUS but if you have the personality of a tree, it doesn’t work
3. If the talent is unreal, I’m sold from there on and I’ve become a fan!! Im talking dancing , singing and RAPPING!?!! Which alot of idols tend to do. It’s no wonder kpop is so huge and successful. Not to mention the hardcore training they have to go through to become an idol.
4. And last but not least, and I KNOW HOW SUPERFICIAL THIS SOUNDS, but hey !! Atleast I put it last on my list. If you’re goodlooking, I will stan UNTIL THE WHEELS ROLL OFF. I’m sorry, I know looks don’t matter, but I’ve personally never seen a ugly idol… Not my cup of tea- sure, but NEVER ugly.
I’m sure alot people who know me will roll their eyes and say I only like the popular groups and honestly I don’t care. Exo are some of the best vocalist I’ve ever heard , in a LONG TIME. BTS are super insanely talented in all departments. Blackpink are just little legends in the making. Itzy dance their little asses off like the rent is due every comeback and Aespa is coming for everybody’s wigs with vocals, dances, and VISUALS.
Kpop is honestly one of the best things to happen to me. I’m a artist myself and love music, dancing and films with a deadly passion. I’m also into being over the top and extra. And you get all of that and then some with kpop. They take their craft seriously and are very humble and love their fans with a passion I’ve never seen in western artist’s.
They’ve done it again! Break up song is a BOP. And it’s currently number 1 in like 15 countries!!! Not to mention they put out the song and the lyric video AND the Spotify vertical video out in the same day!!!! Which they’ve never done EVER. Not to jinx it but their new team might be ok to something. Anyway the single is a fun 80s themed song about not staying heartbroken and dancing the night away. Simple yet so effective. And the girls seem to genuinely really be excited about it. I’m so happy for them and this just could be the hit to FINALLY break America. Go listen and stream break up song ❤️👌🏿.
Remember my last little mix post when I said the girls wouldn’t make it if they didn’t seriously change everything up?! How this last album/ single could make or break them?! Well I guess they listened. They seem to have learned from past mistakes and are switching it up. This past Monday started the new era and everyday we’ve been getting content, which is very unlike them. And tomorrow (Friday) we will have the new single and lyric video, again VERY unlike them. They usually tease the single. Release two weeks later. Then we get the single art another two weeks later and then the video like a month later. Imagine how tired we were. The new single is called break up song which is a generic title but good promo ,because everytime someone looks up break up song, their song will pop up! The teasers have shown that it’s gonna be short and sweet(perfect for radio play) and it’s heavenly 80s influenced! Which is my favorite time period for music and the 80s theme is very popular right now.( stranger things) I can’t wait to hear the entire thing and will be back with a first reaction to update you all. This could finally be the single to break America!!!!!!
Here are some of the films I’ve watched in the last few weeks that were AMAZING.
1. Knives out- now I get the hype around it. Amazing performance from Everyone. Especially Chris Evans. I love him as there hero, but love him even more as the bad guy.
2.the invisible man. Now upon seeing the commercials I will admit I thought it looked a bit silly. But oh man oh man this is without a doubt one of the best films of 2020. Elizabeth Moss is a BEAST!! And carries this entire movie on her back !
3. The gentlemen. What a pleasant surprise. I happen to be one of those girls who can enjoy a little man ensemble nonsense film from time to time. Especially when the men are handsome. This film is an excellent film though and I’m surprised I didn’t hear to much praise about it when it came out. It’s super clever and funny. And everyone gives an outstanding performance.
4.zombieland 2. Not much to say about this one other than I enjoyed it very much . And it’s what you expect from a zombie comedy.
What have you been watching in self isolation? Any of these films?
We are living in scary uncertain times. Two weeks ago I was going into spring break after taking my exams and planning two vacations for April. Now both of those have been cancelled and my college has transferred all classes online. The future seems uncertain and so far away as we’ve been ordered to stay inside and keep at least 6 ft between us. In the light of what seems like “the end of the world” I’ve decided to compile a corona virus list. Aka things to do while you’re at home in between work or school so you don’t go stir crazy.
1. Netflix. Hulu or Disney plus! Catch up on all your shows you’ve been to busy to watch and or start new ones.
2.workout. Now gyms and such might be closed but you can go for walks and or go running outside.
3.which brings us to number 3 make sure and get some sunlight!!! It’s very important to get some vitamin D especially if you’re suffering from anxiety or depression! Don’t forget to soak up some sun. Even if you’re just sitting on your porch.
4.pray/meditate. You don’t have to be super religious to pray. You can pray to the Universe and just ask for guidance. And meditation will help you calm any worry’s or stress this situation has undoubtedly put on you.
5. Read . Finish that book you started years ago or start a new one.
6. Start baking! What better way than to start up a tasty hobby. It can be fun to involve the kids too.
7.have random dance parties! Also great to include the kids!! It will really lift your spirits!
8. Play board games! Another fun way to just relax and bring the family together for some innocent fun.
9. Stay positive! I know this seems hard now a days and the media is nothing but bad news lately. But nothing bad ever came out staying positive .
Just some of the few amazing photos from Harry’s recent photo shoot! I love how comfortable he is in himself and how he’s destroying the social norms!! I know he’s not the first man to do so( Michael Jackson. Bowie. Prince. Freddy Mercury) but he’s one of the few to do so in my generation! I think it’s important for young boys to see you can be whatever you want! Just because you wear makeup or carry a purse doesn’t mean you’re gay or whatever. ( but also if you’re gay you are still valid and amazing btw) let’s all destroy the social norms!!!