I know mixers, you’re reading my title and going ” WHAT THE HELL”?!? , truth is, little mix doesn’t have a “Bad Album” per say, but they definitely have weaker albums . Here are the best vs the worst. Keep in mind I LOVE ALL THEIR ALBUMS AND OWN THEM ALL . This is just my humble opinion.
BEST LITTLE MIX ALBUMS
1. Glory days- Glory days really put them on the map!! And it’s full of bops and glory days era had some of their best videos .
2. Salute- I will NEVER forget the industry and mixers for letting this masterpiece of an album FLOP HARD . Every single song could have been a single and every single song goes HARD. Salute will always rain supreme. She never ages.
3. Get weird- this was the start of something new for little mix. Black magic really took off and the promo and content we got out of this era was insane!!! Not to mention it’s just a fun random pop album. And hello it has lighting, love me or leave me, grown and omg on it. BOP NATION.
4. LM5- sadly this is when they decided to leave simons label , so LM5 got paid dust. But this album lyrically, is their best!! Had they had a stable management and label , this album would have made them MASSIVE.
LITTLE MIX WORST ALBUMS
5. Dna sis I’m so sorry I had to do this to you. Compared to your sisters you just fall weak. Now dna was a super impressive debut, but alot of the songs now I can’t even take seriously . Now don’t get me wrong, DNA is still a BOP. Just like a cringey bop.
6. Confetti- Not a bad album at all, just not cohesive at all. And compared to her sisters , falls a little short. It’s like a drunk version of get weird. Remember that scrapped album before get weird, they threw away, I bet Confetti has some of it’s songs . Still confetti is an entire bop and it’s fun sure… But they could have done better. Break up song , holiday and gloves up don’t fit. And the songs were all super short. It’s almost like they rushed it . And with all the jesy drama, I can honestly understand why.
So there you have it mixers. This is my opinion and you can disagree, that’s okay. Sound off in the comments below if you agree or disagree. I would love to hear your reasons. Until next time.