Okay between us the album is officially out in some parts of the world and I have listened to all the new songs. So let’s get into it.
First things FIRST, little mix NEVER misses NEVER . THEY gave us 5 new songs and they’re all brilliant and a bop in their own rights. The girls sound amazing and I’m already attached to a few of the songs over the others . Here are my favorites in order, of the new singles.
1. No- I’m so happy they chose this to be a single. It’s a BOP. And one of their best songs they’ve ever released. I can see this blowing up on TikTok.
2. Trash- short and sassy , and is giving me salute boy vibes. I love how they’re all in happy relationships but can still give us heart break I hate boys anthems!! ” Tell him see you later and never call him back” PERIOD!!
3. Between Us- I love a good little mix ballad and this hits me right in the mixer feelings. They’ve been through so much and only come out stronger each time.
4. Love sweet love- the melodies and harmonies make this song. And it’s about masterbation, so it’s a win for me, even if it’s a the bottom of my list
5. Cut you off- I don’t know, it was a little underwhelming and I expected something different and maybe ….MORE!? It’s still a Great song and maybe it just has to grow on me.
All of the songs and lyrics are available on YouTube if you wanna have a listen. And No the video premieres tommorow morning!!
I can’t wait to see these new songs come to life on tour and all the new choreography. I’m so proud of my girls. They’ve smashed it yet again.