- Fuck boys are for little girls who have time on their hands and nothing to do. Not women with plans , goals and ambition. Drop them . You know Them when you see them
- Drama is pointless and literally gives you a migraine. Stay clear of EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT BRINGS IT.
- Paying bills is an unnecessary necessity unfortunately but makes you feel like a real life grown up with your shit together.
- Paying your bills ahead of time makes you feel even better
- You’re a little ocd now and have become uneasy when areas are dirty. (I think I’m turning into my mother)
- Your work ethic has approved. You’re taking on more but you’re also getting tired faster
- Drink LOTS OF WATER. And wine but mostly WATER
- YOU’VE been working out a lot this year. Keep it up. Your body thanks you
- You smell bullshit a mile away and don’t put up with it no matter who it’s from.
- When something bothers you… speak up or it’ll continue to bother you.
- You plan on going back to school full time In January. ( keep that promise)
- You plan to move out in the next two years. (Keep to it)
- Youre into planning and making lists now. (Real life old lady in the making)
- You rather go get dinner and drinks versus going to a hott sweaty club.
- Which brings us here… you’ve drank way too much between 21-27 and now you can barley drink at all.( sad times)
- You like routine and order When things do not go as planned or the routine changes it bothers you DEEPLY.
- You HATE asking for help and get it done faster when you don’t have to ask anyone.
- People in their early 20s have NOTHING in common with you shanise. You’re almost 30 sister. Stop trying to hang with the young folks. And it explains why they aggravate you. ( damn youths)
- You’re gaining more patience with children ( maybe they’re coming for you sooner than you think.
- You’ve been acutely aware of the fact that your getting older and have been secretly holding on to childish things and childish ways. It’s okay, let go. 29 and your 30s are gonna be AWESOME.
- 28 hasn’t been that bad either.
- Boys who don’t have their shit together doesn’t appeal to you.
- Boys in general does nothing for you.
- Now a MAN….
- you’re worth so much more than you give yourself credit for. You’re doing so much better than you give yourself credit for. You got this.
follow my business Instagram @jewelsbyshanise
“I don’t understand people. I don’t get them at all. I try and try to paint myself this social people loving bunny, but I’m not. I haven’t had the best luck with people. Like I’ve met some serious shitty people in my life. Some real fucking pieces of shit. They’ve used and used me again and then blamed it all on me. Maybe I am to blame for being so fucking thick EVERY time. I mean I put walls up and I’m a BITCH. I let them down and BAM I get used over and over to again. I often wonder how I look to other people? Do I look as pathetic and deprived of love as I feel?! Are these feelings even real or just in my head?! Fight or flight. Am I fighting to survive or just flighting? Sometimes days. Weeks . Months go by and I can’t remember a single thing. Not one. Is that sad? Fight or flight?”
“But what I’m trying to tell you all is life is hard. I mean like actually hard. Especially when you’re a 28 year old broken depressive-anxiety ridden weirdo who thinks she’s gonna die anytime she does anything remotely exciting. But what I’m telling you is life is hard. Especially when you are comfortable with your quirks. You love them. You fuck them. Only for people to hate them. Life is hard man. Especially when everyone is SHOUTING BE YOURSELF… and then you are and then they don’t like you. But the thing is life will always be hard, what matters most is getting back up to fight another round no matter how hard. Life is HARD. But anything worth having shouldn’t be easy. As cliche as it sounds, if it’s easy it’s not worth it. Because what will you learn if you get every thing you want every time you want it?”-shanise lachelle
Im sorry for speaking so negatively on your name
I’m sorry for putting y’all down when the world already does that for you. A million times over.
I’m sorry for very IGNORANTLY stating how I don’t find “black” men attractive anymore and they are all DOGS
I’m sorry for having my eyes closed to all the brown golden wonders god created you to be.
I’m sorry for putting EVERY single race above you
I’m sorry for saying I prefer “white men”
Dear black kings I’m SORRY. From a ignorant chocolate sister who has her eyes stitched shut for over a decade. A chocolate sister who never felt appreciated therefore she continually knocked down a whole race of gorgeous educated powerful men. The world is against you. They are against us. It makes no sense in any world that I should be against you and not on your team. For no man will understand a black queen more than a black king. Your struggle is my struggle, I got you ❤️🤴🏾
The after fandom did it’s job by making AFTER the highest selling indie film of 2019 so far . Almost hitting the 70 million mark worldwide. That’s amazing for such a smaller film. But not surprising because the fandom generated billions of reads for the books. The author Ana even came out to say it will be rated R(YESS) and she wrote the script this time around!!!!! I’m so excited. Even more so that she got rid of the old team and heard the cries from the after fans. We in there, were gonna get OUR movie guys.For real this time. AWC era has begun.
The hunger game series or the divergent series?
The 2019 met gala is happening as we speak and it’s theme this year is “camp”. This year hands down dethrones last year as my favorite met theme EVER. I’m shook . I’m gagging. I’m speechless. Here’s my absolute favorite looks from tonight and why I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to post.
it’s hard to review this film without posting spoilers. And as people are still seeing it I won’t say too much . Was it a good film? Yes absolutely! Did it leave you with a lot of unanswered questions? Yes . Was it better than get out?! In my personal opinion, NO. I preferred get out more. Not to say this film wasn’t great it just wasn’t better than get out. I give it 5/5 for originality and because LUPITA is an acting angel who carried this movie on her back!! The plot is about how a family goes to their vacation home and one night are attacked by their doppelgängers who hold dark secrets. I did catch ONE of the many twists in the first 15 mins. But the others caught me off guard. It’s definitely worth a watch!! Would I see it a second time? No. Was it worth it the first time? Definitely. Check it out! And also liked that Jordan Peele said he would NEVER cast a white man as his leading actor ” cause I’ve seen that movie” and yes we have all the damn time! Good for him!
captain marvel was so Good so good I saw it TWICE. Completely blown away and shocked by how good Brie Larson was. Proved me wrong times 20. Do yourself a favor and go see it. It’s definitely worth a watch!! ☄️ and she’s killing the box office so BOOM !