- Rainy days and days that it doesn’t rain but it still smells like it
- Anything that reminds me of the 90s/2000s and my childhood. I immediately feel safe there
- Life’s lessons. They’re hard and suck. But here’s the thing life will continue to send you the same lesson until you pass it.
- Holding hands. Playing with fingers. All of it. It’s mine to hold
- Loving someone so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels soo good
- Loving YOURSELF so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels extra good
- Laughing so hard I cry.
- Laughing so hard I can’t breathe
- Good books and stories that I can usually finish in a day or two.
- My stories. I Go back to them and read them from time to time.
- Slowing down in the moment and just being PRESENT.
- Warm people. People that feel like home.
- Robert Downey jr. that’s it. That’s the tweet and send
- A great sense of humor can go a long way!( I once talked myself out of failing a class by making the teacher giggle.
- Baby giggles. They’re the purest thing in the world.
- Baby cuddles- also pure.
- Smell of fresh babies-best smell in the world
- Red velvet cake
- Broccoli and cheese pasta/rice
- Art- music. Movies. Paintings
- The holidays
- Warm vibes
- The quiet
- Late nights
- This new me is a me I’ve secretly met many times before. But loudly afraid of reactions and loosing friendships I’ve kept her (closeted). I’ve always come back to her just to keep her hidden away. Safe. She was perfect . Pure. I didn’t want anyone to see her really or to ruin her. I let a bit of her shine every-once and a while, then I get scared and tell her ” that’s enough now, don’t do too much now”
I think she’s who I’m meant to be. She’s fiercely everything I ever wanted to be. She loves me unconditionally. I hope she stays in me. She arrived late but just in time. The end of a decade full of wondering and left behinds. Girl 2020 and beyond is your time to SHINE. hello new me it’s so fucking nice to finally feel free to be you❤️
Who had the best reboot/remake?! And do you prefer the newer versions or the original?
which franchise is your favorite or which do you prefer?! The conjuring franchise is kinda over doing it at the moment and it’s scares me more. But insidious has its scary moments too.
In honor of spooky season🎃 here are my absolute favorite Tim burton films. Tim burton is always the move in October!!. What’s your favorite Tim burton film?!
Here’s my top scariest horror icons. Keep in mind this is my (OpInIon). 🔈
- Orange man- he’s ruining our country.
- Jeepers creepers- he comes back every 23 years for 23 days to eat/kill. no matter how many times you kill him.
- Pennywise- he’s a demon clown who Prays on you and your fears .
- Freddy Kruger – also prays on your fears but while you’re sleeping. Need I say more?!
- Leather face- although he stays in Texas, still highly disturbing and horrifying.
- Michael Myers- has no motive and literally dies every movie and still comes back to kill everyone and everybody for no reason at all. He’s straight ruthless.
When I first heard about this film I was kinda of interested but kind of not. It just didn’t make any logical sense as to why anyone would hear screaming from a field of “tall grass” and run into it and try to help. But I guess if everyone just called the cops first then we wouldn’t have a film. To say this movie was highly disturbing would be a understatement. The movie follows a brother and sister on a road trip, who while driving by hears cry’s of help from the tall grass . The brother and sister then are lured into the grass and all its sinster secrets it holds. Overall the film was pretty good. I haven’t read the book so I don’t know if they did it justice or not. But as a Stephen king fan I can say it was very weird and disturbing and disgusting, so they must have done something right. There’s plenty of “omg wtf” scenes but one scene in particular that has stayed with me since watching it Saturday. And let’s just say it gave me straight mother/Jennifer Lawrence vibes. I give in the tall grass 8/10. Patrick Wilson was AMAZING and plays a creepy scary asshole too well. The other acting was alright compared to his. In my opinion he carried the whole film. I would watch it again but maybe skip over certain parts.
A few of my favorites to put you in the autumn mood.🍁 happy listening.
- I follow rivers- lykke li
- Neutron star collusion-muse
- Fireproof-one direction
- Autumn leaves-Ed Sheehan
- Monster mash
- Happily-one direction
- Olivia-one direction
- Only you(acoustic version)- little mix
- No more sad songs (acoustic version)-little mix
- Pumped up kicks-foster the people
- Use somebody-kings of Leon
- Dance to this- troye Sivan ft Ariana grande
- Flightless bird, american mouth- iron and wine
- Keone- somewhere only we know
- Set the fire to the third bar- snow patrol