- Rainy days and days that it doesn’t rain but it still smells like it
- Anything that reminds me of the 90s/2000s and my childhood. I immediately feel safe there
- Life’s lessons. They’re hard and suck. But here’s the thing life will continue to send you the same lesson until you pass it.
- Holding hands. Playing with fingers. All of it. It’s mine to hold
- Loving someone so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels soo good
- Loving YOURSELF so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels extra good
- Laughing so hard I cry.
- Laughing so hard I can’t breathe
- Good books and stories that I can usually finish in a day or two.
- My stories. I Go back to them and read them from time to time.
- Slowing down in the moment and just being PRESENT.
- Warm people. People that feel like home.
- Robert Downey jr. that’s it. That’s the tweet and send
- A great sense of humor can go a long way!( I once talked myself out of failing a class by making the teacher giggle.
- Baby giggles. They’re the purest thing in the world.
- Baby cuddles- also pure.
- Smell of fresh babies-best smell in the world
- Red velvet cake
- Broccoli and cheese pasta/rice
- Art- music. Movies. Paintings
- The holidays
- Warm vibes
- The quiet
- Late nights
- This new me is a me I’ve secretly met many times before. But loudly afraid of reactions and loosing friendships I’ve kept her (closeted). I’ve always come back to her just to keep her hidden away. Safe. She was perfect . Pure. I didn’t want anyone to see her really or to ruin her. I let a bit of her shine every-once and a while, then I get scared and tell her ” that’s enough now, don’t do too much now”
I think she’s who I’m meant to be. She’s fiercely everything I ever wanted to be. She loves me unconditionally. I hope she stays in me. She arrived late but just in time. The end of a decade full of wondering and left behinds. Girl 2020 and beyond is your time to SHINE. hello new me it’s so fucking nice to finally feel free to be you❤️
Who had the best reboot/remake?! And do you prefer the newer versions or the original?
which franchise is your favorite or which do you prefer?! The conjuring franchise is kinda over doing it at the moment and it’s scares me more. But insidious has its scary moments too.
In honor of spooky season🎃 here are my absolute favorite Tim burton films. Tim burton is always the move in October!!. What’s your favorite Tim burton film?!
Here’s my top scariest horror icons. Keep in mind this is my (OpInIon). 🔈
- Orange man- he’s ruining our country.
- Jeepers creepers- he comes back every 23 years for 23 days to eat/kill. no matter how many times you kill him.
- Pennywise- he’s a demon clown who Prays on you and your fears .
- Freddy Kruger – also prays on your fears but while you’re sleeping. Need I say more?!
- Leather face- although he stays in Texas, still highly disturbing and horrifying.
- Michael Myers- has no motive and literally dies every movie and still comes back to kill everyone and everybody for no reason at all. He’s straight ruthless.
Dove Cameron has finally released her solo music and we’ve only been waiting 6 years. Upon the dual release Cameron tweeted that she was so happy for us to finally hear her original music and that it took her so long because basically the music business can be tricky and sneaky. I for one am pleasantly surprised with the musical tone she decided to go with. Dove has a musical theater and Disney channel back ground, mix that with her big green eyes and long blonde hair, I kind of had her as another great straight pop artist . But with bloodshot and waste, they’re much more stronger than a lot of pop songs out right now and they’re a lot grittier. It’s definitely not what you would expect from dove. Both videos are filmed in black and white and both songs are more of a slow gradual pull. I’m impressed with her first two singles and can’t wait to hear more of what she has to offer.
- Fuck boys are for little girls who have time on their hands and nothing to do. Not women with plans , goals and ambition. Drop them . You know Them when you see them
- Drama is pointless and literally gives you a migraine. Stay clear of EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT BRINGS IT.
- Paying bills is an unnecessary necessity unfortunately but makes you feel like a real life grown up with your shit together.
- Paying your bills ahead of time makes you feel even better
- You’re a little ocd now and have become uneasy when areas are dirty. (I think I’m turning into my mother)
- Your work ethic has approved. You’re taking on more but you’re also getting tired faster
- Drink LOTS OF WATER. And wine but mostly WATER
- YOU’VE been working out a lot this year. Keep it up. Your body thanks you
- You smell bullshit a mile away and don’t put up with it no matter who it’s from.
- When something bothers you… speak up or it’ll continue to bother you.
- You plan on going back to school full time In January. ( keep that promise)
- You plan to move out in the next two years. (Keep to it)
- Youre into planning and making lists now. (Real life old lady in the making)
- You rather go get dinner and drinks versus going to a hott sweaty club.
- Which brings us here… you’ve drank way too much between 21-27 and now you can barley drink at all.( sad times)
- You like routine and order When things do not go as planned or the routine changes it bothers you DEEPLY.
- You HATE asking for help and get it done faster when you don’t have to ask anyone.
- People in their early 20s have NOTHING in common with you shanise. You’re almost 30 sister. Stop trying to hang with the young folks. And it explains why they aggravate you. ( damn youths)
- You’re gaining more patience with children ( maybe they’re coming for you sooner than you think.
- You’ve been acutely aware of the fact that your getting older and have been secretly holding on to childish things and childish ways. It’s okay, let go. 29 and your 30s are gonna be AWESOME.
- 28 hasn’t been that bad either.
- Boys who don’t have their shit together doesn’t appeal to you.
- Boys in general does nothing for you.
- Now a MAN….
- you’re worth so much more than you give yourself credit for. You’re doing so much better than you give yourself credit for. You got this.
” Jamie. Jameson. James. Is warmth. Like literally happiness and warmth wrapped in a blanket. Is protection feeling so safe and protected against all that is wrong . Is bad jokes and even more so -inappropriate jokes at the wrong times. Is being ever so patient when you’re in a mood ( which is a lot) is the best hugger and cuddle man boy on the PLANET. Like I said he feels like home and warmth. It’s 1000 stupid nicknames and still having the ability to come up with more. Is inside jokes- dirty inside jokes. Is breakups and makeups and breakups again. (One day we’ll get it right) is the most gentle soul I’ve ever known. Also maybe the sweetest soul I’ve ever known. Sometimes you meet people who are like real life angels and you don’t deserve them at the moment. But you just know they’re crossing your path for a reason. He’s warmth and happiness wrapped in a blanket. He’s home💔”
A few of my favorites to put you in the autumn mood.🍁 happy listening.
- I follow rivers- lykke li
- Neutron star collusion-muse
- Fireproof-one direction
- Autumn leaves-Ed Sheehan
- Monster mash
- Happily-one direction
- Olivia-one direction
- Only you(acoustic version)- little mix
- No more sad songs (acoustic version)-little mix
- Pumped up kicks-foster the people
- Use somebody-kings of Leon
- Dance to this- troye Sivan ft Ariana grande
- Flightless bird, american mouth- iron and wine
- Keone- somewhere only we know
- Set the fire to the third bar- snow patrol