- Rainy days and days that it doesn’t rain but it still smells like it
- Anything that reminds me of the 90s/2000s and my childhood. I immediately feel safe there
- Life’s lessons. They’re hard and suck. But here’s the thing life will continue to send you the same lesson until you pass it.
- Holding hands. Playing with fingers. All of it. It’s mine to hold
- Loving someone so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels soo good
- Loving YOURSELF so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels extra good
- Laughing so hard I cry.
- Laughing so hard I can’t breathe
- Good books and stories that I can usually finish in a day or two.
- My stories. I Go back to them and read them from time to time.
- Slowing down in the moment and just being PRESENT.
- Warm people. People that feel like home.
- Robert Downey jr. that’s it. That’s the tweet and send
- A great sense of humor can go a long way!( I once talked myself out of failing a class by making the teacher giggle.
- Baby giggles. They’re the purest thing in the world.
- Baby cuddles- also pure.
- Smell of fresh babies-best smell in the world
- Red velvet cake
- Broccoli and cheese pasta/rice
- Art- music. Movies. Paintings
- The holidays
- Warm vibes
- The quiet
- Late nights
- This new me is a me I’ve secretly met many times before. But loudly afraid of reactions and loosing friendships I’ve kept her (closeted). I’ve always come back to her just to keep her hidden away. Safe. She was perfect . Pure. I didn’t want anyone to see her really or to ruin her. I let a bit of her shine every-once and a while, then I get scared and tell her ” that’s enough now, don’t do too much now”
I think she’s who I’m meant to be. She’s fiercely everything I ever wanted to be. She loves me unconditionally. I hope she stays in me. She arrived late but just in time. The end of a decade full of wondering and left behinds. Girl 2020 and beyond is your time to SHINE. hello new me it’s so fucking nice to finally feel free to be you❤️
Dove Cameron has finally released her solo music and we’ve only been waiting 6 years. Upon the dual release Cameron tweeted that she was so happy for us to finally hear her original music and that it took her so long because basically the music business can be tricky and sneaky. I for one am pleasantly surprised with the musical tone she decided to go with. Dove has a musical theater and Disney channel back ground, mix that with her big green eyes and long blonde hair, I kind of had her as another great straight pop artist . But with bloodshot and waste, they’re much more stronger than a lot of pop songs out right now and they’re a lot grittier. It’s definitely not what you would expect from dove. Both videos are filmed in black and white and both songs are more of a slow gradual pull. I’m impressed with her first two singles and can’t wait to hear more of what she has to offer.
A few of my favorites to put you in the autumn mood.🍁 happy listening.
- I follow rivers- lykke li
- Neutron star collusion-muse
- Fireproof-one direction
- Autumn leaves-Ed Sheehan
- Monster mash
- Happily-one direction
- Olivia-one direction
- Only you(acoustic version)- little mix
- No more sad songs (acoustic version)-little mix
- Pumped up kicks-foster the people
- Use somebody-kings of Leon
- Dance to this- troye Sivan ft Ariana grande
- Flightless bird, american mouth- iron and wine
- Keone- somewhere only we know
- Set the fire to the third bar- snow patrol
September was full of healing and separation. September was full of the old me mixed with the new me. September was full of anxiety and trying new things on my own. September was full of healing. September was forgiving for the past and moving forward. September was falling fast inlove again. September was full of belly laughs and face kisses. September was full of sorrys. September was full of healing. September was staying away from drama and people who bring it. September I’m so grateful for you. You came and gone so fast. But your impact will last a lifetime. Thankyou❤️ because of you I NOW love September’s.
- Lonely-Noah Cyrus
- Lovely-Billie elish and Khalid
- Sadness-Noah cyrus
- Love me again- raye
- Love me or leave me-little mix
- You don’t do it for me anymore-Demi lovato
remember some years ago that fim(Freddy vs Jason) that we’d all like to forget? Well I personally think they should have done a Freddy vs pennywise. Think about it, they’re some of the most iconic and scary horror icons out there. They BOTH operate on using your mind to scare you. And using your deep darkest fears against you. They also use jokes and belittle you while trying to kill you. And… they don’t kill you right away… they play with you awhile then BAM… you’re dead. So who’s the strongest and scariest?! Who would win in a battle?! Who would you rather fight?! Pennywise vs FReddy Kruger and GO🎙
by now we’ve all seen both interpretations of mr pennywise the dancing clown. So in your opinion who’s the best PENNYWISE 🤡? I have to go with bill Skarsgard 🤷🏾♀️ the acting was just AMAZING. And he completely embodies pennywise. Granted mr. curry laid out the amazing groundwork for bill and made us all afraid of clowns in the 90s. There’s just something about bills pennywise that’s unnerving. Out of the two I would be more afraid of bill than curry. Whats your thoughts?
- IT-chapter 2
- Scary stories to tell in the dark
- Ready or Not