HI I’m back I know you all have missed me dearly. Let me just start off by saying this will be spoiler free. And I FUCKING LOVED THIS MOVIE. Now everyone knows me and knows I’m a sucker for any film with strong fierce mega babes kicking men’s ass. And this film did just that. I will admit I was not sold by this reboot when it first got announced 2 years ago. I was all like” do we neeeeed another remake” but boy was I wrong. Not only is it NOT A REMAKE BUT a continuation. In this film the Charlie’s angels agency has expanded, and there’s new angles in training. We do get to see some homage paid to the past angels and I liked how they addressed them and didn’t act like they didn’t exist. But if you ever seen a Charlie’s angel you know the plot, bad ass girls , there’s a bad guy or two and some twists along the way. The film starred Kristen TWILIGHT GAY ICON STEWART, Naomi princess jasmine Scott and ELLA Banliska. Not to pick favorites but the standouts for me were Kristen Stewart and Ella. Kristen Stewart was HILARIOUS AND ella was a total badass. The girls chemistry worked so well on screen and you could just feel that they loved each other in real life. They really felt like best friends. Overall the movie is fun , a lot of fun and full of GIRLPOWER. I give it 5/5. Now on to the ever going negative reviews. Call me crazy but I don’t see what all the negative reviews are for. Had this been a film full of men just blowing up shit and being shirtless: the general public would Eat IT UP. Examples: fast and furious franchise (honesty they have like 8 movies and for WHAT) Hobbs and Shaw, every mission impossible is the same exact thing every year , Clint Eastwood makes the same damn movie every year. But god forbid you put a group of bad ass women together who actually like each other and the center plot isn’t about a man and everyone slams it and calls it bad. Not to mention the press has been so bad Elizabeth banks had to speak publicly about it .Like I just don’t understand. I know we live in a man run world but this shit here is straight up ridiculous. Charlie’s angels had : amazing fight scenes☑️, good character development ☑️, witty and dry humor ☑️, bad ass females getting shit done☑️, a few eye candy men☑️ . Like what else did y’all want? !!!! I’m curious. Because it’s not like it’s suppose to be this super serious film. It’s a fun action pack girl power film. I….. just go see it. It came in 3 in the box office this past weekend. It went against two basic ass cis white man movies… so there’s that I guess. GO SUPPORT CHARLIES ANGELS!!!!!
- Rainy days and days that it doesn’t rain but it still smells like it
- Anything that reminds me of the 90s/2000s and my childhood. I immediately feel safe there
- Life’s lessons. They’re hard and suck. But here’s the thing life will continue to send you the same lesson until you pass it.
- Holding hands. Playing with fingers. All of it. It’s mine to hold
- Loving someone so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels soo good
- Loving YOURSELF so honestly and wholeheartedly. That shit feels extra good
- Laughing so hard I cry.
- Laughing so hard I can’t breathe
- Good books and stories that I can usually finish in a day or two.
- My stories. I Go back to them and read them from time to time.
- Slowing down in the moment and just being PRESENT.
- Warm people. People that feel like home.
- Robert Downey jr. that’s it. That’s the tweet and send
- A great sense of humor can go a long way!( I once talked myself out of failing a class by making the teacher giggle.
- Baby giggles. They’re the purest thing in the world.
- Baby cuddles- also pure.
- Smell of fresh babies-best smell in the world
- Red velvet cake
- Broccoli and cheese pasta/rice
- Art- music. Movies. Paintings
- The holidays
- Warm vibes
- The quiet
- Late nights
- This new me is a me I’ve secretly met many times before. But loudly afraid of reactions and loosing friendships I’ve kept her (closeted). I’ve always come back to her just to keep her hidden away. Safe. She was perfect . Pure. I didn’t want anyone to see her really or to ruin her. I let a bit of her shine every-once and a while, then I get scared and tell her ” that’s enough now, don’t do too much now”
I think she’s who I’m meant to be. She’s fiercely everything I ever wanted to be. She loves me unconditionally. I hope she stays in me. She arrived late but just in time. The end of a decade full of wondering and left behinds. Girl 2020 and beyond is your time to SHINE. hello new me it’s so fucking nice to finally feel free to be you❤️
Dove Cameron has finally released her solo music and we’ve only been waiting 6 years. Upon the dual release Cameron tweeted that she was so happy for us to finally hear her original music and that it took her so long because basically the music business can be tricky and sneaky. I for one am pleasantly surprised with the musical tone she decided to go with. Dove has a musical theater and Disney channel back ground, mix that with her big green eyes and long blonde hair, I kind of had her as another great straight pop artist . But with bloodshot and waste, they’re much more stronger than a lot of pop songs out right now and they’re a lot grittier. It’s definitely not what you would expect from dove. Both videos are filmed in black and white and both songs are more of a slow gradual pull. I’m impressed with her first two singles and can’t wait to hear more of what she has to offer.
A few of my favorites to put you in the autumn mood.🍁 happy listening.
- I follow rivers- lykke li
- Neutron star collusion-muse
- Fireproof-one direction
- Autumn leaves-Ed Sheehan
- Monster mash
- Happily-one direction
- Olivia-one direction
- Only you(acoustic version)- little mix
- No more sad songs (acoustic version)-little mix
- Pumped up kicks-foster the people
- Use somebody-kings of Leon
- Dance to this- troye Sivan ft Ariana grande
- Flightless bird, american mouth- iron and wine
- Keone- somewhere only we know
- Set the fire to the third bar- snow patrol
September was full of healing and separation. September was full of the old me mixed with the new me. September was full of anxiety and trying new things on my own. September was full of healing. September was forgiving for the past and moving forward. September was falling fast inlove again. September was full of belly laughs and face kisses. September was full of sorrys. September was full of healing. September was staying away from drama and people who bring it. September I’m so grateful for you. You came and gone so fast. But your impact will last a lifetime. Thankyou❤️ because of you I NOW love September’s.
- Lonely-Noah Cyrus
- Lovely-Billie elish and Khalid
- Sadness-Noah cyrus
- Love me again- raye
- Love me or leave me-little mix
- You don’t do it for me anymore-Demi lovato
remember some years ago that fim(Freddy vs Jason) that we’d all like to forget? Well I personally think they should have done a Freddy vs pennywise. Think about it, they’re some of the most iconic and scary horror icons out there. They BOTH operate on using your mind to scare you. And using your deep darkest fears against you. They also use jokes and belittle you while trying to kill you. And… they don’t kill you right away… they play with you awhile then BAM… you’re dead. So who’s the strongest and scariest?! Who would win in a battle?! Who would you rather fight?! Pennywise vs FReddy Kruger and GO🎙
by now we’ve all seen both interpretations of mr pennywise the dancing clown. So in your opinion who’s the best PENNYWISE 🤡? I have to go with bill Skarsgard 🤷🏾♀️ the acting was just AMAZING. And he completely embodies pennywise. Granted mr. curry laid out the amazing groundwork for bill and made us all afraid of clowns in the 90s. There’s just something about bills pennywise that’s unnerving. Out of the two I would be more afraid of bill than curry. Whats your thoughts?